Try as you might but you will never be as perfect as Misha Collins is.
A critically ill Maltese terrier has been saved from near certain death by getting blind drunk.
Charlie was rushed to pet A&E by his owner after he licked up some anti-freeze from her garage floor in Melbourne, Australia.
Realising he was suffering from Ethylene Glycol poisoning, quick thinking vets began giving Charlie vodka through tubes into his nose a stomach.
The ethanol in vodka alters the chemical reaction that the coolant triggers when broken down in the liver preventing kidney failure, vets atMelbourne’s’ Animal and Accident Emergency said.
“In Australia, the only antidote we have is alcohol…In fact for the whole weekend, Charlie had a huge party with us in the Pet ICU,” the team said in a blogpost.
The small terrier was given 70cl - an entire bottle - of vodka over two days, after which he showed no signs of kidney failure. He was however left nursing a big hangover.
“He just slept and slept and slept,” owner Jacinta Rosewarne toldThe Herald Sun.
“He was definitely drunk,” she added. “He was stumbling around, I’d go to pat him and he’d push me away like a normal drunk person, he was vomiting a little, whining like a drunk.”
“I thought it was hilarious … It was distressing but funny at the same time.”
Clean bong = happy stoner
someone mentioned april fools today, and it reminded me that last year a couple of radio DJs got taken off the air and almost faced felony charges because they told their audience that the local water supply was contaminated with “Dihydrogen Monoxide” and alot of people panicked
Dihydrogen - (two hydrogen)
Monoxide - (one oxygen)
some guys almost got arrested for telling people there was water in their taps.
This tweet is so important to me